Definition of craving:
- desire (part of speech: noun)
- hungering (part of speech: verb)
- desiring (part of speech: verb)
- "From Bapaume to Passchendaele, 1917", Philip Gibbs.
- "Lady Merton, Colonist", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
But a man who has selected the career of a war correspondent from amongst those which Fleet Street offers, is the victim of a certain craving for fresh experiences; I suppose, has in his character something of an adventurous turn.- "The Quest of the Sacred Slipper", Sax Rohmer.