Definition of crazily:
Synonyms for crazily:
astonishing, sensational, rashly, extraordinary, deadly, ravingly, phenomenal, earth-shattering, insanely, dementedly, violently, surprising, remarkable, witlessly, devilishly, madly, hastily, amazing, staggering, wildly, unexpected, frantically, deucedly, rabidly.
- crazily (part of speech: adverb)
- foolishly (part of speech: adverb)
- absurdly (part of speech: adverb)
- insanely (part of speech: adverb)
- ridiculously (part of speech: adverb)
nonconformingly (part of speech: adverb)
- "Pelle the Conqueror, Vol. 2", Martin Anderson Nexo.
- "The Best Short Stories of 1921 and the Yearbook of the American Short Story", Various.
- "Space Tug", Murray Leinster.