Definition of credited:
Synonyms for credited:
- believed (part of speech: verb)
- attributed (part of speech: verb)
- credited (part of speech: verb)
- "The Mysterious Rider", Zane Grey.
For the sum of four thousand pounds, which had been the original demand, had never had any prospect of recommending itself to the Landtag, and so a wise and magnanimous act of self- denial had been credited to Klaus Heinrich, which had made an excellent impression in the country.- "Royal Highness", Thomas Mann.
- "Molly Brown's Senior Days", Nell Speed.