Definition of criminal:
shepherd's crook, antitrust, common law, abominable, unlawful, miserable, perverted, iniquitous, roughshod, immoral, savage, illegal, woeful, condemnable, cruel, outlaw, underworld, shady, brutal, deviant, extrajudicial, wicked, felonious, forensic, unethical, wretched, execrable, vicious, criminally, turn, clandestine, evil, culpable, sad, poisonous, whitlow, gross, amoral, wrong, malefactor, extraterritorial, deplorable, civil, venomous, reprehensible, bend, nefarious, pitiful, twist, juvenile, sorry, enabling, felon, sordid, ringleader, crook, wrong, illegal, sinful, flagitious, fraudulent, effective, barbarous, lamentable, fell, crimes, vile, accomplice, felonious, gang, guilty, distressing, guilty.
- prisoner (part of speech: noun)
- evildoer (part of speech: noun)
- thief (part of speech: noun)
- wicked (part of speech: adjective)
- deceiver (part of speech: noun)
- illegal (part of speech: adjective)
- bad person (part of speech: noun)
- "The Honorable Peter Stirling and What People Thought of Him", Paul Leicester Ford.
- "Martin Hewitt, Investigator", Arthur Morrison.
- "Lives Of The Most Remarkable Criminals Who have been Condemned and Executed for Murder, the Highway, Housebreaking, Street Robberies, Coining or other offences", Arthur L. Hayward.