Definition of criticism:
critique, upbraiding, animadversion, diatribe, harangue, faultfinding, review, lecture, barrage, exposition, literary criticism, judgment, denunciation, chiding, pan, recrimination, reprobation, review article, quibble, express, objection, pronounce on, rebuke, survey, remonstrance, notice, stricture, sound off, reproval, reprimand, lit crit, speak out, articulate, words, comment, bashing, reprehension, critical review, check, remark, reflection, state, uproar, praise, unfavorable judgment, attack, mud, reproof, objurgation, examen, admonition, talking-to, study, carping, knock, air, formulate.
- accusation (part of speech: noun)
- disapproval (part of speech: noun)
- dissertation (part of speech: noun)
- criticism (part of speech: noun)
- "Dr. Johnson and His Circle", John Bailey.
- "Colonel Carter's Christmas and The Romance of an Old-Fashioned Gentleman", F. Hopkinson Smith.
- "Germany, The Next Republic?", Carl W. Ackerman.