Definition of criticize:
scrutinize, check over, bump, cut up, rebuke, opinion, pick apart, tap, knock, examine, study, analyze, probe, put down, pan, inspect, find fault with, reprehend, words, review, criticise, dis, praise, dispraise, pink, ping, monitor, remonstrate, go over, strike hard, slag, check, rap, fault.
- accuse (part of speech: verb)
- disapprove (part of speech: verb)
- criticize (part of speech: verb)
- "More Jonathan Papers", Elisabeth Woodbridge.
- "The Ethnology of the British Islands", Robert Gordon Latham.
- "Humanly Speaking", Samuel McChord Crothers.