Definition of crook:
spell, adjacent angles, flexure, diverge, good turn, malefactor, inclination, turning, trickster, complementary angles, persuade, double over, twine, plait, gimmick, mold, miscreant, rook, wrench, chiseler, wheeler-dealer, inflection, rogue, notch, turn, defrauder, eddy, whirl, pull, offender, crouch, sharper, turn of events, bit, bend dexter, bending, conman, bend, brown-nose, corresponding angles, cower, cheat, kink, deviate, device, politician, slew, bout, honest, acute angle, cheater, veer, braid, burrow, curve, obtuse angle, flimflammer, yield, construction, cut, winding, curl, angle, stoop, influence, tour, balance, spin, complement, straight, brand, fixer, tress, whitlow, bilk, corral, cozener, incline, fraud, victimizer, number, trend, hypocrite, act, felon, liar, gyp, wind, fold, dip, sheer, submit, cattle prod, outlaw, azimuth, crane, criminal, gypper, bias, bestride, cow town, crate, arc, bandit, twisting, go, twirl, routine, crease, play, plication, dairy, slue, shepherd's crook, crimp, diddler.
- curve (part of speech: verb)
- bend (part of speech: verb)
- deform (part of speech: verb)
- evildoer (part of speech: noun)
- thief (part of speech: noun)
- "The Harbor", Ernest Poole.
- "Four-Day Planet", Henry Beam Piper.
- "Partners of the Out-Trail", Harold Bindloss.