Definition of crookedness:
dissimulation, deviousness, cunningness, cunning, wiliness, cheating, fraud, deception, foxiness, knottiness, straight, torsion, jaggedness, dissembling, fakery, double-dealing, roughness, deformation, unevenness, inequality, contortion, honest, crookery, craft, cozenage, tortuosity, torque, complication, corruptness, dupery, artifice, tortuousness, guile, obliqueness, guilefulness, smooth, complicatedness.
- crookedness (part of speech: noun)
- dishonesty (part of speech: noun)
- falsehood (part of speech: noun)
- deformity (part of speech: noun)
- "Laboratory Manual of Glass-Blowing", Francis C. Frary.
- "Kent Knowles: Quahaug", Joseph C. Lincoln.
Men have attached themselves absolutely to gods whose mythology, detailed in the Puranas and Tantras, is a narrative of lust and of moral crookedness, devotion to which can mean only moral contamination and spiritual death.- "India‚??s Problem Krishna or Christ", John P. Jones.