Definition of crossing:
crossbreeding, green light, mixture, crossover voter, crosswalk, excursion, crossover, crown of thorns, filter, junction, horizontal, transverse, miscegenation, overpass, bridge, cross, exchange, cone, hybridisation, crossbreed, underpass, intersection, crosswise, jaywalking, grade crossing, convergence, intersection point, hybridization, exploration, flight, thwartwise, mark, expedition, crossroad, crossing over, interbreeding, hybrid, loop, crisscross, traverse, corner, circuit, crossroads, drive, transversal, point of intersection, voyage, fording, thwart, commute, circus, passage, carrefour, overlap, Ford, crossway, cruise, interchange, day trip, hybridizing, product.
- network (part of speech: noun)
- oppositional (part of speech: adjective)
- networked (part of speech: adjective)
opposing (part of speech: verb)
- renouncing (part of speech: verb)
- defying (part of speech: verb)
- focus (part of speech: noun)
- renunciation (part of speech: noun)
- "Further Foolishness", Stephen Leacock.
- "Bat Wing", Sax Rohmer.
- "Master Skylark", John Bennett.