Definition of culminate:
- ceases (part of speech: verb)
- end (part of speech: verb)
- complete (part of speech: verb)
- cease (part of speech: verb)
- "The Coming Conquest of England", August Niemann.
- "Some Principles of Maritime Strategy", Julian Stafford Corbett.
How one thing is to follow another- and another to lead to another- how everything is to culminate in marriage or a broken heart, and not a bit of the whole to be true, I cannot conceive; and as for poetry, it seems to me an absolute impossibility to make verses rhyme.- "Mr. Hogarth's Will", Catherine Helen Spence.