Definition of cultivated:
Synonyms for cultivated:
cultured, well-behaved, obliging, intellectual, urbane, tame, couth, refined, crop, crop rotation, corn, knowledgeable, genteel, well-read, polite, tamed, courtly, courteous, well-mannered, culture, educated, civilised, crop circle, trained, arable, worldly-wise, learned, literate, qualified, polished, cash crop, scholarly, cultivate, combine, complaisant, gracious, civilized, accomplished.
- agricultural (part of speech: adjective)
- produced (part of speech: verb)
- tasteful (part of speech: adjective)
- elegant (part of speech: adjective)
- "Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie", Andrew Carnegie.
- "Stories Of Georgia 1896", Joel Chandler Harris.
- "Northwest!", Harold Bindloss.