Definition of cultivation:
goal, coating, last, construction, nuance, civilization, education, arable, couth, acculturation, crop rotation, elicitation, development, refining, advancement, accomplishment, finish, ending, glossiness, subtlety, tillage, stopping point, recreation, close, refinement, finis, shade, improvement, floriculture, nicety, purification, combine, culture, market-gardening, gloss, cause and effect, destination, polish, cash crop, creation, finishing, civilisation, crop circle, determination, burnish, crop, cultivated, causation, conclusion, finale, cultivate, corn, kitchen-gardening, causality, elaboration.
- agriculture (part of speech: noun)
- taste (part of speech: noun)
- elegance (part of speech: noun)
- "Daisy", Elizabeth Wetherell.
- "Chopin: The Man and His Music", James Huneker.
- "Ten Nights in a Bar Room", T. S. Arthur.