Definition of curiosity:
oddness, oddity, remnant, bauble, paradox, individualism, remainder, stroke, mannerism, rarity, kink, objet d'art, low density, distinctive feature, wonder, quiddity, infrequency, quirk, concern, speciality, end, distinguishing characteristic, oddment, kickshaw, wonderment, distinctiveness, meddling, tenuity, curious, crotchet, tchotchke, questioning, bibelot, inquiring, exotic, gaud, gimcrack, specialty, peculiarity, specialness, curio, quip, gewgaw, twist, prying, investigate, erraticism, rareness, novelty, occasion, curiousness, queerness, snoopiness, searching, trick, ornamental, regard, enquiring, nosy, trinket, admiration, doodad, tic, happening, number, inquisitive, curiously.
- curiosity (part of speech: noun)
- ridiculousness (part of speech: noun)
unconformity (part of speech: noun)
- prodigy (part of speech: noun)
- "Berlin and Sans-Souci", Louise Muhlbach.
- "Checkmate", Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu.
- "An Old Chester Secret", Margaret Deland.