Definition of curtailment:
- incompleteness (part of speech: noun)
- decrease (part of speech: verb)
- prohibition (part of speech: noun)
- rejection (part of speech: noun)
- subtraction (part of speech: noun)
- "Records of the Fossil Mammal Sinclairella, Family Apatemyidae, From the Chadronian and Orellan", William A. Clemens.
- "Guide to the Kindergarten and Intermediate Class and Moral Culture of Infancy.", Elizabeth P. Peabody Mary Mann.
The calls of the banks, therefore, in such emergencies of necessity exceed that demand, and produce a corresponding curtailment of their accommodations and of the currency at the very moment when the state of trade renders it most inconvenient to be borne.- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.