Definition of curved:
Synonyms for curved:
curvey, twisting, hooklike, snaky, recurved, arched, straight, curvy, tortuous, crazy, curled, clean, eellike, sickle-shaped, curvilinear, arcuate, falcate, falciform, concentric, devious, arced, incurvate, sinusoidal, serpentine, arching, chunky, bulbous, curving, closed, wiggly, bending, bowed, incurved, upcurved, arciform, semicircular, concave, winding, asymmetrical, sinuate, recurvate, flexuous, curling, sinuous, angular, curvilineal, aerodynamic, windy, snakelike.
- bent (part of speech: verb)
- curved (part of speech: verb)
- convex (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Last of the Plainsmen", Zane Grey.
- "The White Peacock", D. H. (David Herbert) Lawrence.
- "Starr, of the Desert", B. M Bower.