Definition of customary:
accustomed, study at usual, classical, prescriptive, take to, characteristic, prototypical, habitual, daily life, wonted, habit, public, classic, conventional, going, typical, essential, common practice, custom, ritual, as is someone's wont, usual, tendency, popular, archetypal, way of life.
- accepted (part of speech: adjective)
- conforming (part of speech: adjective)
regular (part of speech: adjective)
- average (part of speech: adjective)
- "A Grammar of the English Tongue", Samuel Johnson.
- "Cost of Living", Robert Sheckley.
- "A Woman's Will", Anne Warner.