Definition of damaging:
Synonyms for damaging:
dangerous, disconfirming, harmful, ill, hurtful, mischievous, bad, nocuous, noxious, prejudicious, unsafe, pernicious, evil, prejudicial, wicked, minus, risky, electronegative, destructive, negative, hazardous, perilous, ruinous, detrimental, adverse, negatively charged, baneful.
- damaging (part of speech: verb)
blemishing (part of speech: verb)
- destructive (part of speech: adjective)
- harmful (part of speech: adjective)
- injuring (part of speech: verb)
That damaging moral weakness which let him write letters which he never sent, for the purpose of exhibiting them as evidence of his support of the popular cause, perhaps also let him be other than manly and frank when he encountered a certain class of facts which seemed to him " more than natural."- "Witchcraft of New England Explained by Modern Spiritualism", Allen Putnam.
- "Frank's Campaign or the Farm and the Camp", Horatio Alger, Jr..
- "The Errand Boy", Horatio Alger.