Definition of daring:
intrepid, unfearing, bodacious, original, forward, venturesome, chivalric, rude, face, venturous, fearless, robustness, bald-faced, adventurous, brazen-faced, hardy, heroic, chivalrous, valiant, brave, undaunted, brass, cheek, barefaced, doughty, lustiness, brassy, adventuresome, audacious, enterprising, undismayed, hardihood, hardiness, dauntless, avant-garde, strikingness, courageous, dare, obtrusive, validity, boldness, safety, gallant.
- confronting (part of speech: verb)
- defiant (part of speech: adjective)
- bravery (part of speech: noun)
- defying (part of speech: verb)
- reckless (part of speech: adjective)
- rash (part of speech: adjective)
At last he came slowly back into the room, where the elderly lovers had been seated in silence, neither daring to break the spell that was upon them, feeling as they did how their future depended upon the brother's words.- "One Maid's Mischief", George Manville Fenn.
- "The Club of Queer Trades", G. K. Chesterton.
- "Mysterious Mr. Sabin", E. Phillips Oppenheim.