Definition of dashing:
zippy, swish, trig, devil-may-care, fashionable, striking, debonaire, frosty, style, peppy, usual, stylish, nipping, vivacious, active, whipping, breaking, posh, raffish, crisp, mod, spiffy, jaunty, trendy, swanky, alert, majestic, rakish, animated, bouncy, spirited, merry, action, dapper, debonair, snappy, lofty, pert, chivalrous, in, chipper, brave, sharp, beating, spruce, proud, snappish, lively, with-it, daring, modish, classy, spanking, nippy, natty, gallant, knightly, high-spirited, dynamic, smart, rattling.
- fast (part of speech: adjective)
- running (part of speech: verb)
- hasty (part of speech: adjective)
ostentatious (part of speech: adjective)
- speeding (part of speech: verb)
- disappointing (part of speech: verb)
- fashionable (part of speech: adjective)
- stylish (part of speech: adjective)
- "From Edinburgh to India & Burmah", William G. Burn Murdoch.
- "Betty Lee, Freshman", Harriet Pyne Grove.
- "The Birthright", Joseph Hocking.