Definition of daughter :
1. A female descendant; a woman.
2. A son's wife; a daughter- in- law.
3. A term of address indicating parental interest.
4. The female offspring of the human species; a female child of any age; - applied also to the lower animals.
- " Rachel," she said again, and her weak voice rose, " Rachel, you have been a good and a faithful daughter to me- may the Lord bless you!" - "Rachel Gray", Julia Kavanagh.
- Are you Miss Ellie's daughter? - "At the Mercy of Tiberius", August Evans Wilson.
- His daughter saw it and smiled a little. - "His Family", Ernest Poole.