Definition of dazzle:
- A light of dazzling brilliancy.
- To be overpowered by light; to be confused by excess of brightness.
- To be overpoweringly or intensely bright; to excite admiration by brilliancy.
- To bewilder or surprise with brilliancy or display of any kind.
- To overpower with light; to confuse the sight of by brilliance of light.
bedazzle, twinkle, fire someone with enthusiasm, glow, enthuse, effulgence, splendor, attract, luster, impressiveness, shine, illumination, luminosity, luminousness, awesomeness, motivate, flare, lustrousness, stupefy, capture someone's interest/imagination/attention, inspire, magnificence, luminance, catch the light, flash, daze, glitter, gleam, flicker, refulgence, bedaze, lambency, light, intrigue, excellence, glare, sparkle, overpower, infallibility, radiance, lightness, brilliancy, charm, excite, interest, blind, blaze, superiority, candor, bedazzle, perfection, brightness.
- "The Wrong Twin", Harry Leon Wilson.
- "The English Constitution", Walter Bagehot.
- "The Fruit of the Tree", Edith Wharton.