Definition of deadly:
- Aiming or willing to destroy; implacable; desperately hostile; flagitious; as, deadly enemies.
- Capable of causing death; mortal; fatal; destructive; certain or likely to cause death; as, a deadly blow or wound.
- In a manner resembling, or as if produced by, death.
- In a manner to occasion death; mortally.
- In an implacable manner; destructively.
- Subject to death; mortal.
deucedly, ruinous, crazily, lethal, violent, acerbic, deathlike, bloodthirsty, vicious, fatal, murderous, ghostlike, madly, harmful, killing, cadaverous, pernicious, acrid, bloody, baneful, insanely, hurtful, unpardonable, subtle, boring, sulphurous, venomous, deathly, perverting, unhealthful, healthful, terminal, vital, tiresome, noisome, plaguey, tedious, acid, acerb, frantically, diabolically, spectral, homicidal, cannibalistic, fiendishly, devilish, pestilent, mischievous, ghastly, devilishly, dangerous, baleful, noxious, pestiferous, toxic, dementedly, insidious, sulfurous, mortal, caustic, suicidal, help, pestilential, bad, bitter, inevitable, live, dull, lifelessly, virulent, blistering, ghostly, evil, vitriolic, foul.
- destructive (part of speech: adjective)
- unhealthy (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Heart of Unaga", Ridgwell Cullum.
- "Dusty Star", Olaf Baker.
- "Salute to Adventurers", John Buchan.