Definition of deal :
1. A part or portion; a share; hence, an indefinite quantity, degree, or extent, degree, or extent; as, a deal of time and trouble; a deal of cold.
2. An arrangement to attain a desired result by a combination of interested parties; - applied to stock speculations and political bargains.
3. Distribution; apportionment.
4. Specifically: To distribute, as cards, to the players at the commencement of a game; as, to deal the cards; to deal one a jack.
5. The division of a piece of timber made by sawing; a board or plank; particularly, a board or plank of fir or pine above seven inches in width, and exceeding six feet in length. If narrower than this, it is called a batten; if shorter, a deal end.
6. The process of dealing cards to the players; also, the portion disturbed.
7. To act as an intermediary in business or any affairs; to manage; to make arrangements; - followed by between or with.
8. To conduct one's self; to behave or act in any affair or towards any one; to treat.
9. To contend ( with); to treat ( with), by way of opposition, check, or correction; as, he has turbulent passions to deal with.
10. To divide; to separate in portions; hence, to give in portions; to distribute; to bestow successively; - sometimes with out.
11. To do a distributing or retailing business, as distinguished from that of a manufacturer or producer; to traffic; to trade; to do business; as, he deals in flour.
12. To make distribution; to share out in portions, as cards to the players.
13. Wood of the pine or fir; as, a floor of deal.
turn, caboodle, volume, piling, carry on, ingest, call, look at, patronage, surge, sight, sess, encompass, can, come up to, circularize, underwrite, believe, demand, nap, contest, have sex, get off, fold, get over, charter, subscribe, incubate, the great unwashed, serve up, push-down storage, appoint, mess hall, manus, survey, occupy, wish, circulate, draw, shroud, deliberate, choose, get it on, wrap up, bring off, discern, comport, batch, do, deport, clutch, vie, circumstances, administer, claim, write out, chew, hide, consume, comprehend, mete out, shell out, involve, plentitude, hire, carry off, pot, drive, proceed, voltaic pile, superintend, pass around, overlay, have, pick out, dealings, hired hand, bay window, partake, green goddess, deal out, recognise, chain reactor, fence, spile, negociate, helping hand, multitude, megabucks, contain, pass on, take up, exact, dole out, wad, jalopy, love, flock, push, convey, read, push-down store, locoweed, roll in the hay, mussiness, compete, manage, transmit, handle, admit, diffuse, commode, fortune, take, sleep with, potbelly, fate, spread, count, mint candy, get by, appointment, insure, muddle, get away, mint, potty, film, ken, down, conduct, chaw, opportunity, script, mess, have it away, plough, like, regard, view, grass, weed, recognize, push-down stack, study, regale, destiny, wield, bonk, withdraw, bridge player, take in, necessitate, quite a bit, mount, pull off, learn, pack, get out, give out, continue, breed, train, proceeding, propagate, tell apart, palm, people, fill, sleep together, guide, big money, transaction, preserve, merchandise, hole, band, bear on, shoot, fight, great deal, acquire, plentifulness, take on, jam, engage, see, partake in, moot, give care, need, lie with, corporation, disperse, mountain, make, potful, finagle, sale, stilt, accept, plenitude, accost, smokestack, dish up, heap, worry, grip, bundle, cut across, get hold of, parcel out, take away, serve, abundance, venture, potentiometer, plenteousness, cover, push-down list, distinguish, act up, kettle of fish, treat, subscribe to, debate, repugn, have a go at it, fill in, carry, stool, make love, track, know, turn over, aim, do by, hump, process, administrate, eff, channel, peck, much, speak, swop, have intercourse, hand, require, select, cover up, softwood, atomic reactor, rush, fill out, remove, plethora, report, lot, broadcast, turn to, jazz, bear, oversee, bang, mickle, woody, cud, circle, whole lot, pass out, have it off, stack, jackpot, bulk, make do, acquit, galvanic pile, whole slew, bus, visual modality, kitty, portion out, conceive, cut through, flowerpot, argue, call for, spate, get across, pass over, tummy, take aim, messiness, a considerable amount, lead, neck, visual sense, quite a little, hatch, hand out, spread over, wangle, trade in, weigh, atomic pile, vision, buy, peddle, steal, behave, divvy up, luck, agglomerate, compensate, dish out, circularise, paw, switch, plow, fix, go on, sens, freshet, masses, appropriate, stagger, mass, uphold, handwriting, muss, tidy sum, raft, quid, contend, slew, trade wind, think, compromise, collect, passel, embrace, consider, complete, cope, be intimate, hired man, bunch, care, cumulation, dish, smoke, betray, divvy, hatful, mound, hoi polloi, superabundance, lease, ask, skunk, business deal, big bucks, merchant, reckon, fare, traverse, bring, pickle, assume, throne, do it, screw, plenty, spot, cumulus, rent, dope, supervise, adopt, gage, grapple, pile, muckle, hold, enshroud, postulate, brood, upsurge, struggle, disseminate, get laid, troop, get, mitt, cross, come, get along, make out, toilet, bed, chance, address, strike, retail, craft, deliver, good deal, use up, overcompensate, crapper, direct, escape, care for, plug
allot (part of speech: verb)
agreement (part of speech: noun)
accordance, acquiescence, empathy, bond, assent, compact, accession, concordance, concurrence, promise, understanding, consensus, arrangement, pledge, consent, capitulation, treaty, agreement, contract, pact, settlement, stipulation, unanimity, covenant, acceptance, concord, accord
barter (part of speech: verb)
offer (part of speech: verb)
grant, present, concession, invite, endowment, offer, attempt, submission, citation, submit, advance, issue, bestowal, bid, quote, endow, investiture, render, overture, bestow, invitation, cite, offering, approach, gift, donation, extend, give, tender, quotation, impart
sell (part of speech: verb)