Definition of debauch:
- An act or occasion of debauchery.
- Excess in eating or drinking; intemperance; drunkenness; lewdness; debauchery.
- To lead away from purity or excellence; to corrupt in character or principles; to mar; to vitiate; to pollute; to seduce; as, to debauch one's self by intemperance; to debauch a woman; to debauch an army.
lessen, saturnalia, grease one's palms, deteriorate, sabotage, sully, bacchanal, buy, drunken reveller, deprave, sex, scream, bribe, profane, bestialize, twist around, dispirit, undermine, undo, sophisticate, howler, belly laugh, splurge, countermine, deject, dismay, cheapen, demoralise, get down, dilute, animalize, help, poison, clean, taint, misguide, canker, spoil, depress, sidesplitter, debase, impair, orgy, bastardize, counteract, demoralize, brutalize, outrage, thigh-slapper, study at debase, weaken, lead astray, stretch, void, vitiate, convolute, misdirect, misaddress, overthrow, cloud, drunken reveler, debauchery, mislead, load, wow, bacchanalia, bacchant, alloy, cast down, riot, invalidate, prostitute, subvert, mar, deflower, pervert, binge, corrupt, bring down, rioting, drunken revelry, overturn, public violence, demean, stain.
- "Flamsted quarries", Mary E. Waller.
Being still unsteady from her night's debauch, she leaned against the young man, and when he shrank in loathing away, she, to annoy him, clasped him in her arms, to the uproarious merriment of the miscellaneous crowd that is ever present at a police court.- "A Knight Of The Nineteenth Century", E. P. Roe.
- "The Dream Doctor", Arthur B. Reeve.