Definition of debilitated:
- enfeebled (part of speech: verb)
- feeble (part of speech: adjective)
- enervated (part of speech: verb)
- weak (part of speech: adjective)
- weary (part of speech: adjective)
- weakened (part of speech: verb)
In him there was nought but soul, and in order that the weak, debilitated body should not be destroyed by the keen emotions of that soul, Etienne needed silence, caresses, peace in the landscape, and the love of a woman.- "The Hated Son", Honore de Balzac.
- "Northern Lights", Gilbert Parker.
- "The Sea: Its Stirring Story of Adventure, Peril, & Heroism. Volume 1", Frederick Whymper.