Definition of decimal:
- A number expressed in the scale of tens; specifically, and almost exclusively, used as synonymous with a decimal fraction.
- Of or pertaining to decimals; numbered or proceeding by tens; having a tenfold increase or decrease, each unit being ten times the unit next smaller; as, decimal notation; a decimal coinage.
calculable, coefficient, Arabic numeral, double-digit, ten-fold, arithmetic progression, hexadecimal, divisible, annualized, quantitative, constant, common multiple, base, cube root, decimal fraction, average, even, binary, common factor, cube, computation, denary, tenfold, indivisible.
- "Ministry of Disturbance", Henry Beam Piper.
- "Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure", William Thomas Fernie.
- "The Orpheus C. Kerr Papers. Series 1", Robert H. Newell.