Definition of deduct:
set forth, guess, infer, part, start out, withhold, count, extrapolate, generalize, prove, estimate, recover, descend, assess, calculate, gather, come, recoup, subtract, understand, reimburse, take time off, keep back, set out, recuperate, get off the ground, add up, determine, reckon, conclude, take off, take from, derive, draw, knock off, increase, educe, compute, take, project, depart, generalise, set off, deduce, gain, reason, start, lift off.
- decrease (part of speech: verb)
- debit (part of speech: verb)
- decrement (part of speech: verb)
- penalize (part of speech: verb)
- subtract (part of speech: verb)
- "Put Yourself in His Place", Charles Reade.
- "On The Principles of Political Economy, and Taxation", David Ricardo.
- "The Book of Household Management", Mrs. Isabella Beeton.