Definition of deeply:
- At or to a great depth; far below the surface; as, to sink deeply.
- Gravely; with low or deep tone; as, a deeply toned instrument.
- Profoundly; thoroughly; not superficially; in a high degree; intensely; as, deeply skilled in ethics.
- Very; with a tendency to darkness of color.
- With profound skill; with art or intricacy; as, a deeply laid plot or intrigue.
come down, chesty, strongly, particularly, bottomless, knee-deep, profoundly, heavily, sincerely, well, late, fathomless, genuinely, intensely, really, a lot, depth, thoroughly, bronchial, labored, fathom, pulmonary, breathless, deep, bottommost, very, greatly, immensely, indrawn, choke, indeed.
- "Tom Swift in the Land of Wonders or, The Underground Search for the Idol of Gold", Victor Appleton.
- "A Woman's Will", Anne Warner.
- "Prescott of Saskatchewan", Harold Bindloss.