Definition of defense:
falsifying, demur, custody, assertion, defence force, demurrer, vindication, attack, retaliation, defense lawyers, pleading, protector, proof, exoneration, confession, disaffirmation, advocacy, guardianship, defence mechanism, defending team, offense, self-renunciation, defense force, defense department, statement, aegis, denial, antitoxin, DoD, stand, Department of Defense, demurral, apologetic, maintenance, siege, backing, defence reaction, bumper, self-abnegation, case, self-denial, preservation, defense team, falsification, defensive structure, refutation, abnegation, front, defence, testimony, defense reaction, ward, defense mechanism, exculpation, inoculation, apologia, defensive measure, declaration, refutal, alibi, apology, precaution.
- counter-evidence (part of speech: noun)
- plea (part of speech: noun)
- response (part of speech: noun)
- defense (part of speech: noun)
- "Gunman's Reckoning", Max Brand.
- "The Mistress of Bonaventure", Harold Bindloss.
- "Esther", Henry Adams.