Definition of delectable:
edible, satisfying, dreamy, beguiling, toothsome, yummy, luscious, dulcet, grateful, happy, scrumptious, nice-looking, toothy, felicitous, stunning, tangy, flavorsome, heavenly, ingestion, eye-catching, voluptuous, captivating, delish, full, juicy, gratifying, pretty, darling, pleasant-tasting, delightsome, sexually attractive, knockout, lovely, appealing, adorable, welcome, desirable, delicious, blessed, red-hot, congenial, mouthwatering, tasteful, like, dainty, nice.
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- sensuous (part of speech: adjective)
- tasty (part of speech: adjective)
- savory (part of speech: adjective)
Altogether it is a lofty, sonorous, heroic poem, delectable and full of matter; and yet I cannot find a prince to whom I may dedicate it- a prince, I say, who is intelligent, liberal, and magnanimous.- "The Exemplary Novels of Cervantes", Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
- "Herbert Spencer", J. Arthur Thomson.
- "Little Rivers A Book Of Essays In Profitable Idleness", Henry van Dyke.