Definition of delete:
stroke, edit out, scrub, wipe off, set off, compress, adapt, dele, cut down, bowdlerize, strike down, dramatize, condense, call up, erase, kill, block, continue, vacate, call off, redact, access, wipe out, burn in, browse, remove, cancel, offset, author, score out, rub out, archive, append, capture, back up, cross, blue-pencil, burn, scratch.
- annul (part of speech: verb)
- subtract (part of speech: verb)
- obliterate (part of speech: verb)
- "The History of the Fabian Society", Edward R. Pease.
- "Jeremiah", George Adam Smith.
- "The Works of Robert Louis Stevenson - Swanston Edition Vol. 24 (of 25)", Robert Louis Stevenson Other: Andrew Lang.