Definition of delicious:
choice, exquisite, distinctive, pleasant-tasting, pleasing, charming, tempting, nice, darling, dainty, like, red-hot, luscious, ingestion, voluptuous, enchanting, delectable, enticing, gratifying, juicy, epicurean, sexually attractive, rich, scrumptious, happy, yummy, delicate, tasteful, pleasant, toothsome, piquant, delightful, gourmet, unappetizing, heavenly, disgusting.
- savory (part of speech: adjective)
- tasty (part of speech: adjective)
- sensuous (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Tale of Cuffy Bear", Arthur Scott Bailey.
- "Our Bessie", Rosa Nouchette Carey.