Definition of delightfully:
Synonyms for delightfully:
- joyfully (part of speech: adverb)
- amusingly (part of speech: adverb)
- pleasantly (part of speech: adverb)
- pleasingly (part of speech: adverb)
- pleasurably (part of speech: adverb)
- "Olivia in India", O. Douglas.
- "Roderick Hudson", Henry James.
The girl could not make up her mind to stay shut up in the house, for although it was early October, the day was delightfully warm, so she lay down in a steamer chair under a tree in the yard, and covering herself with a light- blue shawl, fell at once into her former train of thought.- "The Camp Fire Girls Across the Seas", Margaret Vandercook.