Definition of demonstrate:
give, licence, take the stand, confront, launch, discuss, build, essay, face, record, shew, point, submit, demo, endorse, examine, turn up, wrangle, ground, argue, show, butt, introduce, parade, show up, lay out, depict, butt against, set up, base, leaven, question, prove, deliver, institute, evidence, present, explain, process, portray, bear out, try out, butt on, proclaim, make, indorse, test, usher, try, exhibit, stage, rise, abut, register, award, constitute, render, manifest, lay down, turn out, read, picture, represent, acquaint, gift, reason, attest, establish, found, raise, plant, bear witness, salute, contend, install, license, describe, tell, pose, dispute, adjoin, march, edge, designate, certify, controvert, debate, express, border, instal.
- demonstrate (part of speech: verb)
- ascertain (part of speech: verb)
- evince (part of speech: verb)
- manifest (part of speech: verb)
- prove (part of speech: verb)
- "Pictures of German Life in the XVIIIth and XIXth Centuries, Vol. II.", Gustav Freytag.
- "The Boy Scout Fire Fighters", Irving Crump.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.