Definition of demonstrated:
Synonyms for demonstrated:
- manifest (part of speech: adjective)
- evidential (part of speech: adjective)
- manifested (part of speech: verb)
- proved (part of speech: verb)
- demonstrated (part of speech: verb)
evinced (part of speech: verb)
- ascertained (part of speech: verb)
- "Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities--Head--Neck. Sixth Edition.", Alexander Miles Alexis Thomson.
- "Story of the Session of the California Legislature of 1909", Franklin Hichborn.
- "The Lovels of Arden", M. E. Braddon.