Definition of demonstrative:
- A demonstrative pronoun; as, this and that are demonstratives.
- Consisting of eulogy or of invective.
- Expressing, or apt to express, much; displaying feeling or sentiment; as, her nature was demonstrative.
- Having the nature of demonstration; tending to demonstrate; making evident; exhibiting clearly or conclusively.
effusive, expansive, convincing, gushy, gushing, indicative, demonstrative pronoun, decisive, expressive, exemplifying, descriptive, illustrative, instructive, conclusive, unreserved, expressive, explanatory, loving, informative, specific, definite, affectionate, emotional.
- "Carolyn of the Corners", Ruth Belmore Endicott.
- "Nature's Serial Story", E. P. Roe.
- "Peggy-Alone", Mary Agnes Byrne.