Definition of densely:
- densely (part of speech: adverb)
- solidly (part of speech: adverb)
- tightly (part of speech: adverb)
- dully (part of speech: adverb)
- "Australia Twice Traversed, The Romance of Exploration Australia Twice Traversed. The Romance Of Exploration, Being A Narrative Compiled From The Journals Of Five Exploring Expeditions Into And Through Central South Australia, And Western Australia, From 1", Ernest Giles.
- "Crops and Methods for Soil Improvement", Alva Agee.
- "The Invasion", William Le Queux.