Definition of density :
1. Depth of shade.
2. The quality of being dense, close, or thick; compactness; - opposed to rarity.
3. The ratio of mass, or quantity of matter, to bulk or volume, esp. as compared with the mass and volume of a portion of some substance used as a standard.
viscosity, obtuseness, immersion, focal length, engrossment, dumbness, load, concentration, dense, rarity, niggardliness, oafishness, minginess, gormlessness, allocation, body, balance, assiduousness, consistence, ineptitude, weak-mindedness, assiduity, amount, closeness, accumulation, dead weight, arithmetic, slowness, foolishness, fatuity, lightweight, constriction, heavy, weight, allowance, magnetic pole, viscidity, tightfistedness, senselessness, dullness, mindlessness, niggardness, light, focus, frequency, consistency, capacity, backlog, slow-wittedness, stolidity, stringency, mass, massiveness, substantiality, stupidness, block, dorkiness, nett, boneheadedness, grand unified theory, quantity, dim-wittedness, meanness, simpleness, dopiness, thick, lightness, parsimony, heaviness, witlessness, brainlessness, focal point, net, stupidity, parsimoniousness, occurrence, counterweight, magnetic field, concretion, absorption, specific gravity, vacuity, doltishness, batch
density (part of speech: noun)
tightness (part of speech: noun)
thickness (part of speech: noun)
- In his male density, he imagined that he would not be able to see the two together without coming to a conclusion.
- Now, these globules expand or contract according to the density of the liquid in which they float. - "Special Report on Diseases of Cattle", U.S. Department of Agriculture J.R. Mohler.
- The sea was moderate, but a fog came on and increased in density every moment. - "The Sea: Its Stirring Story of Adventure, Peril, & Heroism. Volume 1", Frederick Whymper.