Definition of description:
recitation, manner, comment, expression, show, declaration, mold, breed, representation, narration, rendering, stripe, variety, order, depiction, commentary, sketch, rehearsal, portrait, exposition, words, translation, verbal description, version, sort, story, brief, cast, delineation, species, ilk, lot, stamp, feather, type, information, specification, group, persuasion, classification.
- character (part of speech: noun)
- meaning (part of speech: noun)
- report (part of speech: noun)
chronicle (part of speech: noun)
- "Eighty Years And More; Reminiscences 1815-1897", Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
- "The Three Lieutenants", W.H.G. Kingston.
- "Rembrandt's Etching Technique: An Example", Peter Morse.