Definition of destination:
reference, track, end, savoir-faire, cradle, cultivation, dust trap, endpoint, term, terminal, center of excellence, refinement, close, anchorage, name and address, finale, course, depot, culture, termination, ending, line, conclusion, terminus, way, goal, polish, cattle auction, end point, angle, path, stopping point, computer address, speech, address, aerie, finis, finish, direction, dumping ground, finishing, Dodge City, last, coating, passage, terminal figure, disaster area.
- arrival (part of speech: noun)
- pursuit (part of speech: noun)
- objective (part of speech: adjective)
- "By What Authority?", Robert Hugh Benson.
- "Jack O' Judgment", Edgar Wallace.
- "The Card, A Story Of Adventure In The Five Towns", Arnold Bennett.