Definition of destined:
doomed, indentured, closed, fated, condemned, determined, aimless, bandaged, prepared, chosen, directed, specified, en route, unborn, instant, bound, sealed, intended, wandering, apprenticed, orientated, menacing, imminent, threatening, settled, ineluctable, inexorable, certain, ordained, sure, oriented, near, bent on, voluntary, predetermined, articled, inevitable, stated, appointed.
- ensued (part of speech: verb)
- future (part of speech: adjective)
- ensuing (part of speech: adjective)
- "Sixty Years of California Song", Margaret Blake-Alverson.
- "Beasts, Men and Gods", Ferdinand Ossendowski.
- "Allan and the Holy Flower", H. Rider Haggard.