Definition of deteriorate:
miss, languish, fell, dismiss, send away, subvert, drop, corrupt, expend, better, thrive, send packing, cast off, flag, decompose, throw away, drop down, throw off, turn, shake off, flatten, canker, shed, demean, deprave, drip, cut down, slip into, fall, dribble, weaken, spoil, profane, rot, swing, overlook, molder, spend, discharge, set down, escalate, knock off, fail, break down, degrade, spiral, disintegrate, pervert, throw, degenerate, vitiate, lessen, strike down, unload, waste, debauch, retrograde, overleap, poison, dangle, drop off, go down, pass, neglect, warp, deepen, bastardize, abase, crumble, increase, leave out, prostitute, strong, omit, demoralize, fizzle, cast, descend into, cheapen, return, descend, pretermit, put down, devolve, taint.
- age (part of speech: verb)
- deteriorate (part of speech: verb)
- "Daybreak: A Romance of an Old World", James Cowan.
- "The Pecan and its Culture", H. Harold Hume.
- "This Simian World", Clarence Day Jr..