Definition of detrimental:
pernicious, poisonous, insalubrious, harmful, prejudicial, ruinous, noxious, pestilential, help, mischievous, perverting, unhealthful, prejudicious, noisome, damaging, ill, negative, hurtful, pestiferous.
- evil (part of speech: adjective)
damaging (part of speech: verb)
- study at pernicious
- harmful (part of speech: adjective)
- useless (part of speech: adjective)
- bad (part of speech: adjective)
- destructive (part of speech: adjective)
- adverse (part of speech: adjective)
- "Agriculture in Virginia, 1607-1699", Lyman Carrier.
- "Increasing-Human-Efficiency-in-Business-a-contribution-to-the-psychology-of-business", Scott, Walter Dill.
The result was destined to prove the sagacity of the Prince, for it will be shown in the sequel, that the Saftingen plan, afterwards really carried out, was rather advantageous than detrimental to the enemy's projects.- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.