Definition of dialogue:
- A conversation between two or more persons; particularly, a formal conservation in theatrical performances or in scholastic exercises.
- A written composition in which two or more persons are represented as conversing or reasoning on some topic; as, the Dialogues of Plato.
- To express as in dialogue.
- To take part in a dialogue; to dialogize.
deliberation, direct method, chat, talk, argumentation, communion, consult, dialog, home schooling, deus ex machina, give-and-take, inquest, talks, anthropomorphic, allegory, converse, conference, duologue, argy-bargy, speech, words, blended learning, edutainment, confabulation, confab, council, colloquy, argument, field trip, characterization, intercourse, commentary, classroom, CBI, device, bathos, parley, communication, exploration, jaw, dramatic irony, counsel, consultation, back-and-forth, conversation, establish, drill, debate, discourse, palaver, negotiation.
- "Helena Brett's Career", Desmond Coke.
- "Memoirs of the Private Life, Return, and Reign of Napoleon in 1815, Vol. I", Pierre Antoine Edouard Fleury de Chaboulon.
- "Elementary Guide to Literary Criticism", F. V. N. Painter.