Definition of dictatorial:
disdainful, coercive, egotistic, intrusive, high-handed, unconditional, despotic, subjugate, storm, prideful, over, autarchical, prescriptive, czarist, bossy, compulsory, domineering, annex, imperative, lordly, invade, haughty, positive, magisterial, absolutistic, overbearing, unequivocal, tyrannical, authoritarian, subdue, willful, compulsive, monocratic, conquer, suppress, undemocratic, irresponsible, unpermissive, dominating, meddlesome, exacting, seize, supreme, despotical, tyrannic, autocratic, absolute, proud, high-and-mighty, autarchic, supercilious, autocratical, sniffy, controlling, besiege, politics, swaggering, on someone's back, dogmatic, interfering, arbitrary, occupy.
- authoritative (part of speech: adjective)
- tyrannical (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Thunder Bird", B. M. Bower.
- "Castles in the Air", Baroness Emmuska Orczy.
- "Timar's Two Worlds", Mór Jókai.