Definition of differ:
- To be of unlike or opposite opinion; to disagree in sentiment; - often with from or with.
- To be or stand apart; to disagree; to be unlike; to be distinguished; - with from.
- To cause to be different or unlike; to set at variance.
- To have a difference, cause of variance, or quarrel; to dispute; to contend.
- contrast (part of speech: verb)
- conflict (part of speech: verb)
- deviate (part of speech: verb)
- disagree (part of speech: verb)
- vary (part of speech: verb)
- "The Wit of a Duck and Other Papers", John Burroughs.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Good News of God", Charles Kingsley.