Definition of differently:
- diversely (part of speech: adverb)
- non-uniformly (part of speech: adverb)
- differently (part of speech: adverb)
nonconformingly (part of speech: adverb)
- unequally (part of speech: adverb)
- specially (part of speech: adverb)
I thought that they would rush through the doors and bound upon the victim, but whether it was because they had already been fed that afternoon or because they thought that a single human being was not worth the trouble, they acted differently.- "Queen Sheba's Ring", H. Rider Haggard.
- "Bad Hugh", Mary Jane Holmes.
- "The Miller Of Old Church", Ellen Glasgow.