Definition of diplomatic:
nice, delicate, politic, warm-hearted, adept, gentle, ability, ambassadorial, manipulative, consular, sensitive, adroit, tactful, statesmanlike, sensitive, shrewd, sly, caring, artful, contriving, good, cunning, attache, Machiavellian, astute, subtle, kind, delicate, diplomat, consul, accredited, dexterous, conniving, wily, statesmanly, opportunistic, charge d'affaires, suave, smooth, deft, chancellery, intriguing, strategic, sharp, tender, warm, scheming, diplomacy, ambassador, wise, diplomatical, calculating, cagey, generous, savvy, conciliatory, crafty.
- courteous (part of speech: adjective)
- circumspect (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons", Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
- "Precaution", James Fenimore Cooper.
- "The Cardinal's Snuff-Box", Henry Harland.