Definition of disable:
- Lacking ability; unable.
- To deprive of legal right or qualification; to render legally incapable.
- To deprive of that which gives value or estimation; to declare lacking in competency; to disparage; to undervalue.
- To render unable or incapable; to destroy the force, vigor, or power of action of; to deprive of competent physical or intellectual power; to incapacitate; to disqualify; to make incompetent or unfit for service; to impair.
- disable (part of speech: verb)
- weaken (part of speech: verb)
- "Nan of Music Mountain", Frank H. Spearman.
- "His Sombre Rivals", E. P. Roe.