Definition of disagreement:
diverseness, variety, kickup, argy-bargy, bicker, dissensus, inequality, controversy, distinctiveness, dissonance, distance, divergency, distinction, contrariety, divergence, donnybrook, dissimilarity, firestorm, variance, noise, departure, contretemps, discrepancy, dissimilitude, variant, contrast, run-in, scrap, debate, contestation, racket, a war of words, battle royal, quarrel, discrimination, disparateness, disputation, otherness, dissension, nonconcurrence, variation, falling-out, disparity, variableness, tangle, word, deviation, inconsistency, distinctness, incongruity, tiff, division, wrangle, agree, unlikeness, diversity, a world of difference, polemic, spat, variability, argle-bargle, cross fire, set-to, discrepance, gap, rhubarb, difficulty.
- disagreement (part of speech: noun)
- discord (part of speech: noun)
conflict (part of speech: noun)
- discordance (part of speech: noun)
- refusal (part of speech: noun)
- opposition (part of speech: noun)
- "Pebbles on the Shore", Alpha of the Plough (Alfred George Gardiner).
- "Nooks and Corners of the New England Coast", Samuel Adams Drake.
- "The Discovery of Yellowstone Park", Nathaniel Pitt Langford.